We’re working to raise funds to provide all of the school supplies for all 69 students at the small school in the BriBri Indigenous Territory called Sibujo and San Vicente. Join us!
ATEC has a volunteer who is inspired to work with the young kids in Puerto Viejo. Read more to help her help the kids!
Join the group of 25 local guides who spend their Wednesday mornings making sure that Puerto Viejo stays beautiful!
I just finished looking over the post-course review from the Ferrum College Rec and Eco-toursim course.
I made a quick meeting with Alan from the ARA Project, working to reintroduce the Lapa Verde or Great Green Macaw to the Caribbean Coast!
Recently in news
- 9th Annual Holiday School Supply Drive
- Center for Education and Nutrition in Puerto Viejo
- Weekly Wednesday Beach Clean Up in Puerto Viejo
- Student Reviews of Eco-tourism and Recreation Course with ATEC on the South Caribbean
- Great Green Macaw Introduction in Punta Uva
- Biological Corridor and BioFuel Cooperative Meetings
- Surviving in the Jungle
- 9AM on Sunday the 18th of July, Puerto Viejo on Radio Nacional, 10AM same Day Channel 13
- Radio Nacional y Channel 13 in Talamanca
- Talamanca to Be Featured on Radio Nacional and Canal 13
- School Supply Drive Update
- Yard Sale 10 Oct--bring your stuff--and Party at the Recycling Center
- New Partnership with ATEC in Costa Rica and BSTA from Bocas del Toro, Panama
- 8 September--Getting on Top of a Mountain of Recyclables
- Taking Care of our Pets
- Meeting TODAY w Development Associaiton and the Municipal Government
- Recycling Association needs volunteers
- Recycling Art Workshop Held During School Vacation
- August 5
- August 4 --What Happen today…
- July 28, 2009 Clean Energy Coop Meeting
- Special Interest and Student Groups
- The news is becoming the director’s blog
- Relief Efforts Alta Talamanca
- Green Tips for a Tropical Yard
- Green Tip: RESPECT INDIGENOUS RESERVES
- Green Tip--Support Local & Responsible Businesses
- Green Tips--What is Ecotourism?
- Green Tips-Recycling in the South Caribbean
- Green Tips in the South Caribbean
- Whoo Hoo Something New